Role of packaging in tranportation
The best products in the world will be useless if they not reach where they should. From making transportation possible to protect your products during transit, industrial packaging plays a vital role in the delivery process. From when you start planning the transport of products to a wholesaler or a distribution center, you should start thinking about the various kinds of ideal choices of packaging.
Here's why industrial packaging is so important for your business.
1. Makes transportation possible:
2. Protects your goods:
- Moisture and waterlogging
- Temperatuer and pressure
- Damage from static for electronic products
- Mechanical and climatic stresses during handling, storage, and moving.
3. Makes Storage Easier:
4. Conveys Important Information:
- MSDS( Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Date and place of manufacture
- Licensing information
- Regulatory information like content, expiry date, nutritional value (in case of food products, chemical products, etc)
- Storage information at consumer's place
- Usage information (how to use the product, dosage for medicines)
- Type of product ( perishable, hazardous, explosive, etc)
- Warranty information, etc.